14.4.07 -

i am back here.
well it isnt anything good.
somehow i regret many thing that i didnt do in e past.
seriously.i told myself i am not gonna make e same mistake anymore.
but somehow its doesnt help at all.
i am still so slack so unmotivated.
i admit i reli try at times.
but i guess trying is not enough.
becuz we have to try our best.
ahh!
i just feel stress out and headache whenever i do my work.
sounds do ridiculous.i mean i have been studying for so many years alr.
all these shld be alr part and parcel of my life long ago.
haiiiii.
even after yesterday.
i am still like that.
i reli want to ask why why why am i like that.
my life seems to be like in a big mess.
i just dunno where and when to start clearing them up.
if only i had made e right move right from e start.
i wouldnt be in this mess right now.
wahhhh.
i got to move on.
move on move on.
nothing is too difficult for me.
come on come on.
wheres that faith in you?

the world is coming to an end : )

6:15:00 PM
My Buddies